The Lunatic Calm

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Final Showdown

After months of rebellion, I finally decided to give into the system. I had my hair trimmed. As I sat in the saloon, waiting for the "hair designer" to finish his job, I was looking at myself in the mirror transforming from a hippie into mama's little boy. It looked like I was growing younger with every snip of the scissors. Finally when I got out of that place, my head felt so light and nice. All that constant irritation and fidgeting was gone. No more checking if my hairs were standing up like horns. I was finally a free person.

Till I got home.

I looked in the mirror aghast. I couldn't recognize myself. Woah! I realized that this was going to be a serious identity problem. I looked like a long lost version of myself. I never thought I'd look like this anymore. I mean other people many recognize me but I have trouble relating to this new look.

Oh! And the feeling of having to give into the system, not good.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So right!! Ur system wasnt worth giving into... The long hair with horns suited ur "Animal in the wilderness" attitude... This hairstyle makes u look Human... So unlike u

    As far as making u any younger... Dude...if u get any more younger you would become an embryo (Vann over!! ) & since that hasnt happened , u r still 10 & no younger!!

    & now what is it that i m forgetting...ah yes.... :P

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey so u got a haircut. Cant wait to see u in office on monday :-). Guess i have to call u " A short haired conspiracy driven google hater" :-D

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger csy0182 said…

    I would like to take a look at you rigt now.

    Sorry dude , but I just came across your "FYI" at 360 now. So how long have you been blogging here?

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger fr0z3n said…

    For a while.. a few weeks maybe

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger csy0182 said…

    Great Look too dude.. I mean ur blog !!

    the color blends in perfectly with "Froz3n"

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger fr0z3n said…

    Thanks a lot dude!!!

    Finally someone noticed :)
    Checkout the profile Pic too..

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahoy !!! Didnt know about this blog.

    - Vinay

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger csy0182 said…

    I had seen ur profile pic earlier on vinu's blog and I was searching around for your blog. List it in your profile.

    And yeah the pic also blends in with the frozen icy look.

    U r cool dude...definitely.
    ice cool that can be both a compliment as well as a criticism.. You are ice cool in the complimentary way :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home