The Lunatic Calm

Monday, June 20, 2005

Breaking the fast....

Finally, after months(??) of fasting (in the mornings), I had breakfast today. The food wasn't anything to write home about but it sated my hunger alright. It felt good ( and btw, necessary too for I was burning with hunger) having breakfast. After having the food, I walked back home and the walk in the cold morning breeze refreshed me, sharpening my senses, shaking off the last flakes of sleep in them.

Well, today served to make me realize that breakfast plays an important role in our daily routine - not just for the body, but for the mind too. For when I left, I was sleepy and groggy but I came back refreshed and full of energy. Hmmmm I should have breakfast more often.

[N.B: I am feeling hungry again! Prolly because I didn't have dinner yesterday. *Sigh*]

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh!! He eats alright!! Only the wrong food at the wrong times

    & No he doesnt Walk , he doesnt run..as a matter of facts He doesnt move :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home